This stage allows you to check the overall aligned data and edit it if necessary. Utilize the following tools, located at the bottom of the window, and edit the data.
- Select data by enclosing them with your own freehand shapes.
- Select data by enclosing them with the selection rectangle.
- Select all connected data by clicking on it.
- When on, deselects the area using various tools.
Switch selection mode
- You can switch between the selection mode between the surface only and the extruded volume from the selected surface.
Adjust occlusion height
- Adjust the occlusion height using a provided toolbox.
❏ Adjust occlusion height
- Scan the occlusion and adjust the occlusion height, if necessary. When making splints or dentures, you can adjust the height without having additional occlusion scans.
Reset occlusion height
- Resets the occlusion height of the maxilla.
Move maxilla up
- Moves the maxilla upwards according to the set value.
Move maxilla down
- Moves the maxilla downwards according to the set value.
1. Complete the scanning of maxilla, mandible, and occlusion. Then, click "Adjust occlusion height" during the Confirm stage.
2. Set the movement value of the maxilla and move it upwards or downwards according to the value.
💡 Only the maxilla is available to move.
3. After movement, click the Exit button to complete the adjustment of occlusion height.