You can launch an associated program in "Case Box" by selecting the "Set Connected Program" option.
1. Launch the Medit Link app.
2. Select Settings from the left menu.
3. Select the Set Connected Program option.
4. Select the program that will be linked to the Medit Link application. Depending on your account type, you can link the following programs.
- Clinic accounts: Medit Scan for Clinics (scan program, formerly iScan), exocad (CAD program)
- Lab accounts: Medit Scan for Clinics (scan program, formerly iScan), Medit Scan for Labs (scan program for Medit desktop scanners), excad (CAD program)
⚠️ The following features are not available in Medit Link for macOS:
- Medit Scan for Labs
- exocad integration.
5. Select the program to which you want to connect.
6. To finish, click Apply.