In the Set Linked Program option, you can set a program to launch in Work Box.
1. Start the Medit Link application.
2. Click Settings on the left menu.
3. Click the Set Linked Program button.
4. Select program to be linked to the Medit Link application.You can link the following programs depending on your account type.
- Clinic accounts: Medit Scan for Clinics (scan program, formerly iScan), exocad (CAD program)
- Lab accounts: Medit Scan for Clinics (scan program, formerly iScan), Medit Scan for Labs (scan program for Medit desktop scanners), excad (CAD program), Maestro (CAD program)
5. Select the program you wish to connect to.
6. Click Apply to complete.