In the "Set Connected Program" option, you can set an associated program to launch in "Case Box".
1. Start the Medit Link application.
2. Click Settings on the left menu.
3. Click the Set Connected Program button.
4. Select the program to be associated with the Medit Link application. You can link the following programs depending on your account type.
- Clinic accounts: Medit Scan for Clinics (scan program, formerly iScan), exocad (CAD program)
- Lab accounts: Medit Scan for Clinics (scan program, formerly iScan), Medit Scan for Labs (scan program for Medit desktop scanners), excad (CAD program), Maestro (CAD program)
5. Select the program you wish to connect to.
6. Click Apply to complete.