❏ General steps for scanning
1. Place the model in the scanner and press Scan.
- Scan: Used to begin the scanning process for the current scan stage, the scan path of which varies depending on the scan stage type.
2. Adjust the scan area.
- Scan data is not acquired below the blue horizontal line.
- Adjust the blue line to set the appropriate height and press the Confirm button.
- You can turn on or off the auto-height adjustment in Settings > Scan data > Set Minimum Scan Height Automatically.
3. The scan starts according to the scan path predefined depending on the current scan stage.
4. The scan is complete. If rescanning is required, click the Scan button again.
- Choose whether the rescanned data deletes the current data or becomes an additional one used with the current data.
- Restore the axes of the scanner to their default position.
Adjust scan area
- Adjust the scan depth.
- When on, the scanner performs a scan in HD mode.
HD for shiny models
- The scanning performance is adjusted to scan a shiny model made of materials such as resin or wax.
Switch selection mode
- You can switch between the surface-only selection mode and the extruded volume from the surface selection mode.
- Select data by enclosing it with your own freehand shapes.
- Select data by enclosing it with the selection rectangle.
- Select all connected data by clicking on it.
- When on, it deselects the area using various tools.
- Used to swap current stage data with data at another stage.
Import mesh data
- Used to import 3D files instead of scanning.
- Deletes all the data on the screen.
- Undoes the previous action.
- Redos the previous action.
❏ Trimming Tools
❏ Right-click menu on scan data
- Select all: Used to select all the data on the screen.
- Deselect all: Used to cancel the selection of data.
- Invert: Used to swap the data selection.
- Crop: Used to crop everything out except for the selected data.
- Delete: Used to delete the selected data.