Relined denture scan
- acquires scan data from the relined denture.
- This feature allows you to acquire the altered tissue contour for resurfacing the tissue side of the denture.
The Relined denture scan feature makes the program invert the scan data of the fitting surface of the denture and use it as an alternative to the patient's intraoral scan data.
1. At the edentulous scan stage, activate the Relined denture scan feature and begin to scan the fitting surface of the denture.
2. Complete the scan data by acquiring the scan data from all the fitting surfaces and the border.
3. Move to the Denture scan stage, the reversed scan data of the denture obtained in the previous step appears on the screen.
4. Perform additional scans for the border, polished surface, and artificial teeth.
5. Repeat the same for the opposing arch.
6. Scan the occlusion from the patient wearing the denture.