Smart color filtering
- You can register and manage up to 3 colors to be filtered out while scanning in order not to acquire unnecessary data other than teeth and gingiva.
💡 Note that if the shade of colors you registered is close to black, white, or the colors of teeth and gingiva, the system may filter out the scan data you need to acquire.
1. Click the Smart color filtering button. In the secondary window appearing above the command options, you can check and manage the colors registered for filter-out.
2. If you register a color, click the Color manager button (that looks like a funnel).
- Place the scanner tip above the target area and click the button on the scanner to begin to extract the color from the object.
- It may take 5-seconds for extraction.
3. Choose the colors to be filtered out from the secondary window.
4. Start the scan. You can see that your scan data begin to take shape excluding the areas that has colors selected for filter-out.