Smart color filtering
- You can register and control up to three colors to be filtered out during scanning in order to avoid collecting data that isn't related to teeth and gingiva.
💡 The system may filter out the scan data you require if the shade of colors you registered is close to black, white, or the hues of teeth and gingiva.
1. Click the Smart color filtering button.
- You may verify and manage the colors registered for filter-out in the secondary window that appears above the command choices.
2. Click the Color Manager button to register a color (that looks like a funnel).
3. Prepare the material for the color to be filtered out. Then, press the blue button on the scanner to start the color recognition process.
- Either delete the registered color or rescan it.
4. Click "Confirm" to register the color and complete the color registration.
5. Turn the function off by clicking the icon again.
💡The registered colors will be saved for all next sessions unless the user decides to change them.
💡The registered colors will be displayed on the "Smart Color Filtering" icon.