Import scan data
- The "Import Scan Data" tool, located at the bottom of the screen, allows the import of scan data acquired by third-party scanners, performs additional scanning, and continuous scanning.
💡 Import a previously scanned file from a case in Medit Link.
💡 Import the file before starting the scanning process, or when moving on to the next stage.
1. Click "Import Scan Data" to choose a file from a Medit Link case.
- When importing a third-party scan file, make sure to attach it to a case in Medit Link before proceeding.
- 4 supported file formats for import: Meditmesh, OBJ, PLY, STL
2. Trim the part needing a rescan.
3. Perform additional scanning.
4. Finish the scanning.