❏ Implant supported denture scan
- For scanning an implant supported denture, you can acquire the scan data by scanning either the patient's mouth or the existing denture.
❏ The workflow for scanning the implant supported denture is the following:
- Edentulous Maxilla → Maxillary Denture → Mandible Edentulous → Scanbody → Mandibular Denture → Occlusion
1. At the edentulous arch scan stage, scan the edentulous arch.
- You can acquire the scan data by scanning either the patient's mouth or the existing denture using the Relined denture scan feature.
2. Move to the Scanbody stage, place the scanbody in the patient's mouth, and perform additional scanning.
- Note that you can also utilize the A.I. scanbody matching method.
3. Move to the Denture scan stage and scan the denture as the following.
- Scan the edentulous arch.
- Scan the fitting surface of the denture so that the edentulous data acquired at the first stage is inverted and aligned with the denture scan data.
- Scan the denture from the fitting surface through the border to the polished surface and artificial teeth.
- Repeat the same for the opposing arch.
- Scan the occlusion from the patient wearing the denture.