1. Create a form information to scan scanbodies in Medit Link > Case Box, and launch Medit Scan for Clinics to start scan.
2. The scanbody scan stage appears on the scan stage indicator.
- The mandibular scanbody stage is located after the mandible scan stage, and the maxillary scanbody scan stage after the maxilla scan stage.
3. Scan the maxilla and the mandible.
- Ensure to acquire scan data sufficiently from the emergence profile.
4. After scanning is done for both maxilla and mandible, mount scanbodies, and move to the scanbody scan stage.
- Mount scanbodies in a direction that their matching points face the lingual or the buccal.
5. Start scan from an adjacent tooth of the scanbody area, and complete the maxilla scan data.
- Change the scan depth to the maximum depth.
- Scan the scanbody area slow enough to acquire scan data sufficiently.
6. Move to the occlusion scan stage, and scan the occlusion.
- Once the occlusion scan is done, click Complete to save the data.