Medit Web Viewer is running slowly.
This issue can occur due to the following reasons:
- Your graphics card doesn't meet the minimum system requirements for Web Viewer.
- Your web browser is using the integrated graphics instead of Nvidia graphics card.
Make your web browser use Nvidia card instead of integrated graphics. In Nvidia panel, you can select which graphics card you want to use in which application. By default, the integrated one is selected for internet browsers.
1. Right‐click the Windows desktop, then click NVIDIA Control Panel from the menu.
2. Select Manage 3D settings in left sidebar.
3. Go to the Program settings tab.
4. Find "Google Chrome" (or the internet browser you are searching for) from dropdown list.
- If you can't find it in the list, click on the Add button on the right and add it from there.
5. Choose your Nvidia graphics card from the dropdown list.
6. For the OpenGL rendering GPU feature, choose your Nvidia graphics card.
7. Apply changes.