Medit Web Viewer is running slowly.
This issue can occur for the following reasons:
- Your graphics card doesn't meet the minimum system requirements for Web Viewer.
- Your web browser is using integrated graphics instead of the NVIDIA graphics card.
Make your web browser use the NVIDIA card instead of integrated graphics. In the NVIDIA panel, you can select which graphics card you want to use in which application. By default, the integrated one is selected for internet browsers.
1. Right-click the Windows desktop and select NVIDIA Control Panel from the menu that appears.
2. Select "Manage 3D settings" in the left sidebar.
3. Go to the program settings tab.
4. Find "Google Chrome" (or the internet browser you are searching for) from the dropdown list.
- If you can't find it in the list, click on the "Add" button on the right and add it from there.
5. Choose your NVIDIA graphics card from the dropdown list.
6. For the OpenGL rendering GPU feature, choose your NVIDIA graphics card.
7. Apply changes.