❏ Optimal distance between the scanner tip and teeth
- It is recommended to maintain an optimal speed and distance between the scanner tip and teeth.
- The default scan depth 18.5mm allows you to acquire the scan data comfortably for most cases.
- The live view masks unscannable areas in blue.
- Be careful not to cause discomfort to your patient by the proximity of the scanner tip.
❏ Proper travel speed of scanner tip
- If you maneuver the scanner tip too quickly, the scanner may lose alignment. Conversely, if you move the scanner tip too slowly, it may increase the overall scan time. Through practice, you will be able to find the optimal speed that is comfortable for you.
- The color of the rectangular box that appears during scanning indicates the scan status.
- When scanning embrasures or metal prostheses, it is recommended to scan them slower than the optimal speed.