Through the Align to occlusion plane feature, you can align scan data with the occlusal plane of a virtual articulator that is going to be used in exocad.
1. Click Align to occlusion plane after the occlusal alignment is complete.
2. Select three or four points on the arch.
- If the arch has no anterior teeth, it is recommended to select four points on the functional cusps of two pairs of homonymous posterior teeth.
3. When you enable Multi view, you can adjust the position of the scan data according to the axes of the occlusal plane.
4. You can check the alignment for each arch by enabling or disabling each arch icon.
5. After completing the alignment in the Medit Scan for Clinics program, you can see that the scan data is properly aligned with the virtual articulator in exocad.
❏ Command options
- You can select three points for the alignment.
- You can select four points for the alignment.
Remove marker point
- removes a selected marker point.
- dislocates the aligned data to the original position.
- displays the scan data on 4 different views
- Takes you to the previous step.