- In Case Box(dental clinic accounts) and Work Box(dental laboratory accounts), the Edit Case icon situated right next to a case's name allows for editing case information.
Editing cases in Case Box (dental clinic accounts)
1. In Case Box, click the case that you want to modify information for and click the Edit button.
2. You can edit case information: patient name or case name.
- In order to change the patient or register a new patient, click the Patient List icon.
- Note that it cannot be edited directly; instead, you can find a patient name you would like to replace the current one with and can edit the patient information from the list.
3. Check the patient's name you would like to replace the current one with.
4. To create a new patient, press the "New Patient" button.
5. Press the Edit icon situated next to the "Recent Vist Date" column to edit the registered information about the patient.
6. Pree "Apply" to finish the process.
Editing cases in Work Box (dental laboratory accounts)
1. Click on the "Edit" icon next to the case name.
2. Press "Apply" after the editing is done.
⚠️ You cannot edit the information of the cases received through the order at "In Box."