- The Edit Case icon, located directly next to a case's name in Case Box (dental clinic accounts) and Work Box (dental laboratory accounts), allows you to edit case information.
Editing cases in Case Box (dental clinic accounts)
1. In the Case Box, select the case for which you want to make changes and click the Edit button.
2. You can change the patient's or case's name.
- Click the Patient List icon to change the patient or to add a new patient.
- It should be noted that it cannot be directly edited; instead, find a patient name to replace the current one with and edit the patient information from the list.
3. Double-check the name of the patient you want to replace the current one with.
4. Click the "New Patient" button to start a new patient.
5. Click the Edit icon next to the "Recent Visit Date" column to change the patient's registered information.
6. Select "Apply" to complete the process.
Editing cases in Work Box (dental laboratory accounts)
1. Select the "Edit" icon to the right of the case name.
2. After you've finished editing, click "Apply."
⚠️ You cannot change the information of the cases received via order in the "In Box."