You can fill up holes on any mesh data for a case by using the "Fill holes" feature.
1. In a case's Case Detail page, choose mesh files to which you wish to apply the "Fill holes" feature to, and click the "Fill holes" icon.
2. On the left menu, select the mesh files you wish to fill up the holes.
3. Click the "Fill holes" button, and check the result.
(1) Casefile list
- Shows all 3D files for the selected case.
(2) "Fill holes" options
- Maximum empty space perimeter(mm): sets the maximum size of holes to be filled up. The "Fill holes" feature will not be applied to the holes exceeding the size you set.
- Use neighboring color for filled area: When this is enabled, the filled areas are colored in neighboring colors. If this option is disabled, the filled areas are grayed out.
- Fill holes: fills up the holes and displays the result on the result view-(5).
(3) 3D model view control
- Tools to pan, rotate, or zoom in/out the 3D model, and to change the model display mode.
(4) Displays the original data.
(5) Displays the result after the holes are filled up.