After an abutment is aligned with scan data, the height of the abutment can be adjusted.
1. Scan the maxilla or the mandible.
2. Click A.I. abutment matching.
3. Click the Define Library button and select an abutment for the alignment.
4. Select the tooth number.
- The selected abutment data appears on the screen.
5. Scan the selected tooth area.
- When scan data is acquired sufficiently, the system automatically aligns the abutment with the scan data, and the height of the abutment is automatically adjusted as well.
- If the automatic alignment or the height adjustment is unsatisfactory, you can align the abutment or adjust the height of the abutment by manual.
6. The height of the abutment is adjustable by manual. Click the Cut abutment manually button.
7. The translucent portion of the abutment means its original height. Cut the abutment by marking cutting level as the following:
- Click one point and drag the mouse to form a line.
- Click the start point and the end point to form a line.
8. After exiting from the A.I. abutment matching mode, in the scan stage, you can check the adjusted abutment as well.