A.I. abutment matching automatically aligns abutment data with intraoral scan data so that the user does not need to scan the entire shape of an abutment placed in difficult-to-scan intraoral areas.
1. Scan the dental arch.
2. Click A.I. abutment matching.
3. Click Define Library (), and select an abutment for the alignment.
4. Select the tooth number.
- The selected abutment data appears on the screen.
5. Scan the selected tooth area.
- When scan data is acquired sufficiently, the system automatically aligns the abutment with the scan data, and the height of the abutment is automatically adjusted as well.
- If the automatic alignment or the height adjustment is unsatisfactory, you can align the abutment or adjust the height of the abutment by manual.
❏ Manual alignment of abutment library and scan data
If the automatic alignment is unsatisfactory, you can align the abutment by manual.
6. Click the Manual alignment button.
7. Mark alignment points on the scanbody.
- 1 point or 3 points can be used for alignment.
8. Likewise, mark the same number of alignment points on the scan data, and complete the manual alignment.