The Case Talk feature allows you to share cases with your patients via a web-based service, in which patients can view their case information and make comments.
1. Log in to the Medit Link webpage (www.meditlink.com), and select Case Talk on the left menu.
2. Search for a case you wish to share.
3. Click the Share button to create a shareable Web Viewer link.
- Unlike the Public Link that you can create via the Medit Link application, only the patient who receive the PIN code and the group users(administrator and members) are allowed to access the Web Viewer via the shared link.
- The Web Viewer is available for PC and mobile.
 Case Talk > Case List
(1) Search for results by case name and patient name.
(2) You can specify the search period or use a preset option such as 7 days or 30 days.
(3) You can check form information and change the tooth labeling option from FDI(default) to US.
(4) Search results appear based on selected filters.
(5) Click on the Share button for the case you wish to share with your patient.
(6) In the Share window that follows, you can select which scan data will be shared. (Files being uploaded to the Medit Link server are unavailable). Click Share to launch Web Viewer.
(7) Case Talk List: shows previously created links.
 Case Talk > Case Detail
In the Case Detail page of Case Talk, your group members and patient, who are allowed to access the page, can view the scan data and the communication log without launching the Web Viewer page.
(1) Go back to the Case List page.
(2) Enter into the Web Viewer page.
(3) Annotations and comments appear.
(4) 3D Viewer
- In the tree view, you can easily check the scan data by hiding, showing, or changing its transparency.
- You can enable/disable the color option.
(5) Shows the case information including the PIN code and the Web Viewer link.
(6) Terminates the shared link. Annotations and comments created in Web Viewer will be also deleted.
 Case Talk > Web Viewer
Web Viewer allows you to view scan data and to communicate via both PC and mobile.
- Click → Web Viewer to find out more about Web Viewer.
: You can cling an annotation, such as a dental procedure or expected results, to a specific position of the scan data.
: You can leave comments such as a treatment plan or a financial advice. Comments can't be clung to the scan data.
(3) You can share the Web Viewer access with your patient via one of the following.
: The patient who receives the Web Viewer link can access the Web Viewer page using the PIN code.