The Case Talk feature allows you to share cases with your patients via a web-based service, in which patients can view their case information and make comments.
❏ Creating a case talk
Create a shared link from a case created in Case Box / Work Box.
1. Select the case you want to share.
2. Click the Share button.
3. Select the file you want to share.
4. Set share scope and access rights.
➤ Share with
- Share with anyone: Creates a shared link. You can share the files with anyone.
- Share with a Medit Link Organization: Creates a shared link so you can send the link to your partners.
- Share with specific people: Creates a shared link so you can send the link to specific people.
➤ Share via
- If you select "Share with a Medit Link Organization" or "Share with specific people", you can add the specific people using email address, phone number, Medit Link partner. Then you can share the link with them.
➤ Advanced options
- Expiration date: Set the expiration date of the link. After the link expired, the people you shared the link with will no longer be able to access it. You can extend the expiration period up to 90 days from today.
- Pin code: Set a 6-digit access code to ensure data security.
- Share the patient name: If you check this option, all people who connected to the link will see the patient's name.
- Allow comments: If you check this option, you will be able to communicate through the shared link. if you uncheck the option, the recipient can only view your comments, but will not be able to add the ones of their own.
5. Click Get Link to create a shared link.
❏ Case talk detail
You can see files in the shared case in detail. In Case Detail, the below functions are provided.
➤ In the Medit Link Web
➤ In the Medit Link Application
- Shows detailed information on the case.
- Modifies share setting.
- Copies the shared link to the clipboard. You can see the shared item through the web browser using the copied link.
- Share your screen with the connected users. The screen sharing is synchronized with the connected users.
- Shows all users who are connected to the shared link.
- Deletes the shared link. All shared items will be deleted and the people who try to access the link will no longer be able to access it.
❏ Web viewer
- Use a browser to view shared data in Case Talk.
- It is possible to communicate with the people who have access to the link using annotations and comments.
You can add annotations to a specified location on the 3D model. The annotations you add can be viewed by anyone with the link.
- Click on "New Annotation" on any specific spot.
- Type what you want to deliver, then click OK to create an annotation.
- Enable the conversation through annotation.
- Communicate with users who have access to the link.
- Displays the currently connected users.
- Change sharing settings.
➤ Real-time screen sharing
- Share your screen in real-time.
- Click the LIVE button to share your Web Viewer screen with the connected users.
- Click "OK" to start sharing your screen.
- Other people who have accessed the link accept screen sharing.
- The screen of the user who requested screen sharing is synchronized with the screen of the person who received the request.
❏ Data tree
- Data tree provides the ability to group and display data according to attributes, view/hide data, adjust transparency, and so on.
Show / Hide
- Click the Show/Hide icon to adjust the display status of your data.
- Use the slider, which appears when you mouse over an element, to adjust the transparency.
- Click the vertical ellipsis to open the extended menu where you hide all others or the only current one.
❏ 3D model control
- Pan: Moves the model
- Rotate: Rotates the model.
- Zoom in/out: Zooms in/out the model.
- Zoom fit: Fits the model to the screen.
- Change color display mode: Changes the color display mode for the model.
❏ Recommended browsers
- PC: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge (Chromium)
- Android: Chrome, Firefox
- iOS: Safari, Chrome, Firefox
❏ Minimum specifications for mobile devices
- Device: Same or above the specs of Galaxy S7
- OS: Android 7.1 Nougat
- RAM: Above 3GB
- AP: Above Snapdragon 710
- Device: Same or above the specs of iPhone 7
- OS: iOS 11.0
- RAM: Above 2GB
- AP: A10 Fusion