Cases created in Medit Link can be shared with specific individuals or registered Medit Link users. You can also choose whether or not to limit the information in the cases you share. The user has access to all shared lists via "Case Talk" in the Medit Link application and Medit Link web service.
App: Create a case in Medit Link App.
App: Create a case form and perform scanning.
App/Web: Share the case.
App/Web: Access the shared case in the Case Talk menu.
Shared cases can be viewed in a web browser without requiring the installation of a separate program, allowing for simple communication over 3D data across multiple devices.
Creating a case talk
Create a shared link from a case created in Case Box / Work Box.
1. Choose the case that you want to share.
2. Select the Share option.
3. Choose the file that you want to share.
4. Set the scope of the share and the access rights.
5. To make a shared link, click Get Link.
Set the scope of the share and the access rights.
Share with > Share with anyone
- Used to create a shared link. You can share the files with anyone.
Share with > Share with specific people
- Used to create a shared link that can be sent to specific people.
- If you choose "Share with specific people," you can send the link to specific people via email, SMS, partners, or NFT.
- > Learn more about NFT.
- ⚠︎ NFT is not available on Medit Link China.
Date of expiration
- Set the link's expiration date. The people you shared the link with will no longer be able to access it once it has expired. You can extend the expiration date by up to 90 days starting today.
- If you choose NFT, you will be unable to control this option. The expiration date will be set to be indefinite.
- To ensure data security, create a 6-digit access code.
- If you choose NFT, you should create a PIN code to safeguard your personal information.
Share the patient's name
- If you select this option, the patient's name will be visible to everyone who is connected to the link.
Grant download permission
- If you select this option, all users with access to the shared link will be able to download the files.
- You will be able to communicate via the shared link if you check this box.
- If you uncheck the box, the recipient will be able to view your comments but not add their own.
- If you choose NFT, you will be unable to control this option. The option is always on.
- As a comment, you can leave a message.
Case talk detail
The files in the shared case can be viewed in detail. The functions listed below are available in Case Detail.
➤ In the Medit Link Web
➤ In the Medit Link Application
- Displays detailed information about the case.
- Changes the share setting.
- The shared link is copied to the clipboard. Using the copied link, you can view the shared item in a web browser.
- Share your screen with the users who are connected. The screen sharing is synchronized with the users who are connected.
- Displays all users who are linked to the shared link.
⚠︎ "Live" and "Attendees" are not available on Medit Link China.
- Deletes the shared link. All shared items will be deleted, and anyone who attempts to access the link will no longer be able to do so.