Form UI overview
In the Case Detail page, you can enter treatment information through the Create Form feature. It is required to enter form information accurately since the Medit Link for Clinics program (formerly iScan) arranges the scan stages based on the form information.
(1) You can enter form information by either selecting each tooth or selecting a dental arch.
- The form information can be modified until the case is ordered.
(2) Form information
: When clicking on each tooth, the available treatment list is suggested.
(a) Select a treatment type.
- Treatment type: Inlay / Only / Crown / Coping / Denture Coping / Implant Crown / Veneer / Custom Abutment / Pontic / Post&Core / Surgical Guide / Bite Splint.
- If Custom Abutment, Implant Crown, or Post&Core is selected, the Medit Link for Clinics program (formerly iScan) arranges the scanbody stage additionally.
(b) Additional information for a treatment type.
(c) Material type
- This list is continuously updated.
(d) Select Shade.
(e) Favorite order list
- Here, you can view the list of favorite items (treatment type, material, and shade).
- To add a new item, click the star icon after you configure the type, Method, Material, and Shade.
(3) Face scan: If this option is selected, the Medit Link for Clinics program (formerly iScan) arranges the face scan stage additionally so that you can use intraoral scan data together with face scan data.
(4) Preoperative maxilla/mandible scan: If this option is selected, the Medit Link for Clinics program (formerly iScan) arranges the preoperative maxilla/mandible scan stage additionally so that you can use the preoperative scan data together with the postoperative scan data.
(5) Displays the detailed form information.