On the exocad website, you can find and download dental CAD libraries.
1. Go to the exocad website: https://exocad.com/integration/dentalcad-library-integration
2. Select the library you wish to download, and click View and download libraries > Add to download list.
3. To request the download link, fill out the form with the following information: your exocad serial number, email, your name. Click Get download link by email.
- To find out your exocad dongle serial number, navigate to CAD > Tools > About.
4. Check your inbox for the download link, and download the libraries.
- Didn’t get the email? Check your spam folder.
5. After downloading the library, start the iScan application.
6. To add the downloaded scanbody library folder into iScan, navigate to A.I. Scanbody Matching > Define Library > Add Library. For more information, refer to the article: AI scanbody matching
- Make sure that a config [.xml] file and a scanbody [.stl] file exist in the library folder.