You can create a screen recording on your iScan program.
1. Navigate to iScan > Title Bar.
2. Before start recording, you can choose the dimension of the screen to record. The system provides two options for recording area. If you hover over the button with the mouse, it shows the current setting.
(1) Program area: records the entire screen of the iScan program.
(2) Main 3D area: records the model view screen; the Title Bar and the Main Toolbar are excluded.
3. Click the Recording button to start recording.
4. Once the recording begins, the Pause/Resume and Stop buttons appear on the Title Bar.
(a) Pause/Resume: stops/resumes the recording
(b) Stop: terminates the recording and creates the recording file.
5. Click the Stop button to terminate the recording, and go to the case detail page to check your recording file.