You can create screen recording files on your iScan program.
1. Navigate to iScan > Title Bar.
2. Before you begin recording, you can choose the dimensions of the screen you'd like to record. The system provides two options for the recording area. If you hover over the button with your mouse, you will be able to see the current setting.
(1) Program area: records the entire screen of the iScan program.
(2) Main 3D area: records only the model view screen; the Title Bar and the Main Toolbar are excluded.
3. Click the Recording button to start recording.
4. Once recording begins, the Pause/Resume and Stop buttons will appear on the Title Bar.
(a) Pause/Resume: stops/resumes the recording
(b) Stop: terminates the recording and creates the recording file.
5. Click the Stop button to terminate the recording, and go to the case detail page to check your recording file.