Dashboard provides statistical information about all data created via Medit Link for the work management.
❏ Dashboard Overview
- The dashboard is available on both Medit Link web(www.meditlink.com) and the Medit Link application.
- If you use the i500 scanner via iScan, the device is automatically registered in Medit Link.
- You can also manually register the i500 by entering the serial number at My info > My organization.
- It shows the calibration period(the days elapsed) and the usage time for a registered scanner.
(2) Cloud Storage
- Shows the used space and the available space for cloud storage.
(3) Partner Statistics
- You can view the stats by partner.
- Partners are arranged in descending order of the total number of purchase orders.
- Partner Type: Partnership, Partnership Pending, Contract, Contract Pending, Contract Modifying
- Total Orders: Indicates the cumulative number of orders.
- Amount Ordered: sums up the cumulative amount of orders that are Pending, Accepted, Shipped, and Ready. Orders that are Completed, Canceled, Rejected, or Refunded are excluded.
(4) Order Status
- Shows the cumulative number of orders by status: Pending, Accepted, Shipped, and Completed.
- Sort the data using preset filters: Last 7 Days, Last 30 Days, This Month, or Previous Month.
- You can also sort the data by the customized period.
- The data for the day is not be included in the result.
(6) Tooth Type
- The number of scans and the number of orders are shown by tooth type.
- Tooth types are arranged in descending order of frequency of use.
- The data for the day is not included in the result.
- You can print out the current view.
❏ Useful information
- Scanner, Cloud Storage, Partner Statistics, and Order Status update the data in real-time. Changes made to the view may take up to 10 minutes.
- Graph and Tooth Type calculate data from the date that Medit Link is updated to the version 2.1.0.
- Graph and Tooth Type do not include the data for the day.
- The timestamp for data created while offline reflects the date of synchronization, not creation.
- Date and timestamp are based on UTC(Coordinated Universal Time).
- Even though your partner drops out of partnership, contract, or the Medit Link service, it doesn't affect the data in the dashboard.