The Smart data cleaning feature serves to remove soft tissue identified as noise based on the reliability map.
1. Go to Trimming tool section, and click the Smart data cleaning button.
2. By adjusting the Strength slider, choose how much noise data should be included for smart data cleaning. Areas selected for deletion are highlighted in the light blue color.
3. You can add more areas or deselect highlighted areas by using the selection tools.
Polyline: Selects all entities within a polyline shape drawn on the screen.
Flood fill selection: Selects all the connected entities. The selection can be expanded by dragging the mouse with holding the left mouse button.
Brush: Selects all entities on a freehand-drawn path on the screen. The brush comes in 3 different sizes.
Clear selected areas: Clears areas selected by a drawn path. The brush comes in 3 different sizes.
Deselection by tools: Deselects areas using selection tools.
Selection by tools: Selects areas using selection tools.
Clear all areas: Clears all the selected areas.
Delete: removes all the selected areas.
4. Click the Delete button to remove the selected areas.
5. Smart data cleaning is complete.