The Smart data cleaning feature removes unreliable data based on to the reliability map.
1. In Tool section, enable Smart data cleaning.
2. Adjust the Strength slider bar to select the amount of unreliable data to delete.
- Increasing the strength will expand selected areas.
3. Using various tools(command options), select as much areas as you wish to delete.
- Reduce/expand the selected areas using Shrink selected area/Expand selected area.
- Select additional areas using the selection tools: Polyline, Brush, Fooldfill selection
- If the Make area edit-proof option is enabled, selected areas are protected from editing.
4. Click the Delete Selected Area after you are done selecting the area.
❏ Command options
Make area edit-proof
- ON: When enabled, the selected areas are protected from deletion.
- OFF: When disabled, the selected areas are target data for deletion.
- Should you need to edit the protected areas, switch on the option again.
Select Teeth area
- selects only the teeth in the scan data.
- This command appears when the Make area edit-proof option is enabled.
- The system automatically selects unreliable data based on the reliability map.
- Increasing the strength expands selected areas.
- Adjusting the slider bar changes the selected areas in real time.
- selects all entities within a poyline shape drawn on the screen.
Flood fill selection
- selects all connected data.
- selects all entities on a freehand-drawn path on the screen. The brush comes in 3 different sizes.
Shrink selected area
- reduces the selected area each time you press the button.
Expand selected area
- expands the selected area each time you press the button.
Invert selected area
- inverts the selection.
Deselection by tools: OFF
- The selection tools are used for selecting areas.
Deselection by tools: ON
- The selection tools are used for deselecting selected areas.
Clear all selection
- releases all selected areas.
Delete selected area
- deletes the data from selected area.