The Smart data cleaning feature serves to automatically remove soft tissue identified as noise based on the reliability map.
1. Go to the Trimming tool section, and click the Smart data cleaning button.
2. By adjusting the Strength slider, you can choose how much noise data will be removed via smart data cleaning. Areas selected for deletion will be highlighted in light blue.
3. You can add more areas or deselect highlighted areas by using the selection tools.
Polyline: Selects all entities within a polyline shape drawn on the screen.
Flood fill selection: Selects all connected entities. The selection can be expanded by dragging the mouse while holding the left mouse button.
Brush: Selects all entities on a freehand-drawn path on the screen. The brush comes in 3 different sizes.
Clear selected areas: Clears areas selected by a drawn path. The brush comes in 3 different sizes.
Deselection by tools: Deselects areas using selection tools.
Selection by tools: Selects areas using selection tools.
Clear all areas: Clears all selected areas.
Delete: removes all selected areas.
4. Click the Delete button to remove the selected areas.
5. Smart data cleaning is complete.