|Allow users to select an individual tooth number for the data acquisition target.
|Assign library data for each tooth and manage the library data.
Show or hide the deviation between aligned data using a color map.
Allow users to align the library data and scan data manually.
You can align data with one or three alignment points.
|Cut Abutment Manually
|Cut the abutment by adjusting the height manually.
Assign Abutment Library
Before you scan the abutment data, you must assign the desired library to each tooth number.
1. Acquire data in the Maxilla or Mandible stage.
2. Click the "AI Abutment Matching" tool icon at the bottom of the Maxilla or Mandible stage.
3. Click the "Abutment Library" icon.
4. The following dialog appears to define the abutment library for each tooth.
5. Select a tooth or multiple teeth from section A and select a library in section B.
- You can add a new library by clicking the "+" button below the preview image. Files in STL, OBJ, and PLY formats are supported to register.
- You can also delete the selected case or edit a case name by clicking the "Delete" or "Edit" button below the image.
6. Check the selected library in the 3D preview in section C. You can rotate, move, zoom in, and zoom out.
7. You can also register the abutment with a margin line by clicking the Margin Line icon on the upper right corner of the preview.
8. Click "Assign" to assign the selected abutment to the selected tooth number.
9. After assigning all required libraries, click "Confirm."
Align Abutment Library
Once you assign a library to a tooth number, the AI Abutment Matching will automatically align the library to the scan data while scanning.
1. Turn on the "AI Abutment Matching" tool at the bottom of the screen.
2. While scanning the data, the program automatically attempts to align the library you assigned for the tooth number to the acquired scan data.
3. Once an abutment library is aligned, you can check the scan data and library deviation through the color map.
4. Repeat to select another tooth number in the preview to align more abutment libraries.
5. After the scanning, you can manually align any libraries that were not automatically aligned during the scan.
6. Click the "Manual Alignment" icon.
7. Click one to three corresponding alignment points on the library data for the selected tooth number in the library preview and the scan data.
8. After completing manual alignment, click "Exit" to check the aligned libraries.
9. If abutments are touching each other when fastened together, you can use the "Data Group for Library Alignment" icon at the bottom. With this feature, you can create a new data group to acquire scan data and align the abutment libraries assigned to each tooth number.