You can export cases for another account or backup.
1. Start the Medit Link application.
2. Click Settings > Case Converting Tool.
3. On the Export Cases tab, select the cases you wish to export.
4. Click the Export Cases button, and select a folder to save the exported file to.
- The [.meditex] format is used for the exported file.
- Even when you export multiple cases, one [.meditex] file will be created containing all cases selected.
- The exported file contains scan data, patient information, and case information, but not order details.
💡 Here you can also import a [.meditex] file.
- Go to the Import Cases tab, select cases to import and click the Import Cases button.
- Once the process is complete, the imported files will be shown in the Imported File List.