You can export cases and files to import them to another account or to keep them for backup.
1. Start the Medit Link application.
2. Click Settings > Case Converting Tool.
3. On the Export Cases tab's file list, select the cases you need to export.
4. Click the Export Cases button, and select the folder you wish to save the exported file to.
- The exported file will be saved in the [.meditex] format.
- Even if you select and export multiple cases, only one [.meditex] file will be created.
- The exported file contains patient and case information, but not the order details.
5. You can also import the [.meditex] file. On the Import Cases tab, select the cases you wish to import and click the Import Cases button.
6. Once the import process is complete, you can check the import history in the Imported File List.