Dashboard provides statistical information about all data created via Medit Link for the work management.
❏ Dashboard overview
- The dashboard is available on both Medit Link web(www.meditlink.com) and the Medit Link application.
- If you use the i500 scanner via iScan, the device is automatically registered in Medit Link.
- You can also manually register the i500 by entering the serial number at My info > My organization.
- It shows the calibration period(the days elapsed) and the usage time for a registered scanner.
(2) Cloud Storage
- Shows the used space and the available space for cloud storage.
- Total Cases: Indicates the cumulative number of cases from all members in the group.
- Scanned Cases & Scanning Time: Indicates the cumulative number of cases as well as the total scanning time. Cloned cases are excluded from the count.
- Purchase Amount: Sums up the cumulative amount of purchased orders excluding orders made using the "Skip Payment" option. The amount will be shown only if the same currency is used for all purchases. If multiple currencies are used, you need to check the purchase amount by currency through a separate window.
- Total Orders and Purchase Amount: sum up all orders that are Pending, Accepted, Shipped, Ready, or Completed. Orders that are Canceled, Rejected, and Refunded are excluded.
(4) Order Status
- Shows the cumulative number of orders by status: Pending, Accepted, Shipped, and Completed.
- Sort the data using preset filters: Last 7 Days, Last 30 Days, This Month, or Previous Month.
- You can also sort the data by the customized period.
- The data for the day is not be included in the result.
(6) Tooth Type
- The number of scans and the number of orders are shown by tooth type.
- Tooth types are arranged in descending order of frequency of use.
- The data for the day is not included in the result.
- You can print out the current view.
❏ Useful information
- Scanner, Cloud Storage, Total Statistics, and Order Status update the data in real-time. Changes made to the view may take up to 10 minutes.
- Scanned Cases, Scanning Time, Graph, and Tooth Type calculate data from the date that Medit Link is updated to the version 2.1.0.
- Graph and Tooth Type do not include the data for the day.
- The timestamp for data created while offline reflects the date of synchronization, not creation.
- Date and timestamp are based on UTC(Coordinated Universal Time).
- Even though your partner drops out of partnership, contract, or the Medit Link service, it doesn't affect the data in the dashboard.