The Auto Upload Scan Raw File feature automatically uploads raw scan files to the cloud server.
- If this feature is enabled, you are able to access raw scan data from another PC that was not used for creating that particular case, which means you can perform additional scans or edit the scan data anywhere.
- On the other hand, if the feature is disabled, only mesh files are stored in cloud server. Therefore, when you access the case through a PC that was not used for scanning the case, you can only view the scan data.
1. Start the Medit Link application.
2. Click Settings on the left menu.
3. Enable/Disable Auto Upload Scan Raw File.
- Once it is enabled, raw scan data will be automatically uploaded to cloud storage.
- When it is disabled, only mesh files will be stored to cloud storage.
- If you disable the option while uploading files is in progress, the upload process will be canceled. The canceled files can be found in the "Local Only File List" of the Scan Raw File Upload Status window.
- You can open the Scan Raw File Upload Status window by clicking the Upload Status button (that looks like cloud) in Work Box.