To access shared data in Case Talk, use a browser.
Annotations and comments can be used to communicate with others who have access to the link.
- Download all the files in this case to the PC.
- Show detailed information about the case.
- Modify share setting.
- Share your screen with the connected users.
- The screen sharing is synchronized with the connected users.
- Show all users who are connected to the shared link.
- Set the way of tooth labeling.
You can add annotations to a specified location on the 3D model. The annotations you add can be viewed by anyone with the link.
1. Click on "New Annotation" on any specific spot.
2. Type what you want to deliver, then click "OK" to create an annotation.
3. Enable the conversation through annotation.
Communicate with users who have access to the link.
Real-time screen sharing
1. Click "Live" to share your Web Viewer's real-time screen with the connected users.
2. Click "OK" to start sharing your screen.
3. Other people who have accessed the link accept screen sharing.
4. The screen of the user who requested screen sharing is synchronized with the screen of the person who received the request.
Web browsers that can run Web Viewer.
PC: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge (Chromium)
Android: Chrome, Firefox
iOS: Safari, Chrome, Firefox
Minimum system requirements for Web Viewer.
Device: Android (equivalent to Galaxy S7 or higher) / iOS (equivalent to iPhone 7 or higher)
OS: Android 7.1 Nougat or higher / iOS 11.0 or higher
RAM: 3GB or higher / 2GB or higher
AP: Snapdragon 710 or higher / A10 Fusion or higher