Anyone who receives the weblink for a shared scan data can check the scan data through the Web Viewer, so be careful when sending the weblink.
System requirements for the Web Viewer
The system requirements for the Web Viewer is as follows:
Web browser — requirements
- PC: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge
- Android: Chrome, Firefox
- iOS: Safari, Chrome, Firefox
Mobile device — minimum requirements
- Device: Android (equivalent to Galaxy S7 or higher) / iOS (equivalent to iPhone 7 or higher)
- OS: Android 7.1 Nougat or higher / iOS 11.0 or higher
- RAM: 3GB or higher / 2GB or higher
- AP: Snapdragon 710 or higher / A10 Fusion or higher
Web Viewer overview
(1) Communication tools
: Activates annotation editor and shows all annotations on section (f).
: In order to identify who made a particular annotation, a username should be entered in (c) before creating annotations.
: Activates the comment editor and shows all comments on section (f).
: In order to identify who posted a particular comment, a username should be entered in (c) before posting comments.
: Shows all users accessing the Web Viewer at the moment if they have entered a username.
d) Show / Hide annotations
: You can show or hide annotations attached to the 3D model.
e) Create a new annotation
: By clicking a point on the 3D model, you can create an annotation onto the clicked position of the 3D scan data.
(2) File list
- Shows the list of shared files. You can easily check the desired scan data by showing, hiding, or changing its transparency.
(3) 3D preview
- Renders the preview of selected files.
- You can create annotations or delete them from the preview screen.
(4) Side toolbar
- Pan: Shifts the location of the model without changing the magnification. (You can also hold down the left and right mouse buttons simultaneously and drag the mouse to pan the view)
- Rotate: Rotates the model. (You can also hold down the right mouse button and drag the mouse to rotate the view)
- Zoom in/out: Zoom in/out on the model. (You can also use the scroll wheel on the mouse to zoom in/out)
- Zoom fit: Restores the model to the default size and location.
- Texture: Enable/disables the color option.
(5) Web Viewer Live
- When you activate Web Viewer Live by clicking the Live button, the current view will be shared with everyone accessing the link. Changing the current view by rotating, panning and zooming in/out on the 3D model will be also shared with them in real-time.
- Only one person can operate the Web Viewer Live mode at a time. If another user wishes to take control, the current operator would need to end his session by clicking Finish.