You can capture orthodontic case's model view screen and add additional information with markings and text.
1. Start the Medit Link application.
2. Move to the Case Box, and select the case to check.
3. Under the case's file list, choose the scan data for preview. The selected 3D data will be displayed on the preview section.
4. Click the Orthodontic Capture button so that the captured image viewer appears in a separate window.
- The selected 3D data is displayed. The Zoom In/Out and Rotate functions are only available for the center view. The other views varies according to the movement of the center view.
5. After adjusting the position or size of the model view, click the Save button to capture the current view.
- The captured image is displayed as the following screenshot. If you need to add additional information by hand-drawing images and adding text, click the Capture & Memo button on the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- The captured image window provides simple editing tools on the header of the window.
(1) Undo and Redo the last action you performed.
(2) Delete all the markings and text added onto the image.
(3) Change the line thickness; there are 3 options.
(4) Write text on the image.
- A text placeholder(speech bubble) will be added to the image.
- You can change the font size; there are 3 sizes.
(5) Change the color of the brush or text.
(6) Once you click the Save button, an image file with your markings and text is created and attached to the case so that you can share it with your partners when ordering.