The Capture & Memo tool is available in the preview window of the Case Detail page.
1. Start the Medit Link application.
2. Select a case in the Case Box.
3. Click the scan file you want to preview. Its 3D model will be displayed in the preview section.
- Use the mouse to rotate, move, and zoom in/out the model.
- You can also enable/disable color information by using the Texture option.
4. After adjusting the position or the size of the model, press the Capture & Memo button, and the image will be captured and shown on a separate window.
- The captured image window has simple memo tools on the header.
(1) Undo/Redo the last action you performed.
(2) Delete all changes made on the image.
(3) Zoom in/out the image.
(4) Change the line thickness; there are 3 thickness options.
(5) Write the text on the image.
- A text placeholder(speech bubble) will appear on the image.
- You can change the font size; there are 3 sizes.
(6) Change the color of the brush or text.
(7) Once you click the Save button, an image file with all changes you've made will be created in the case file list. You can send the screenshot along with other case files when placing an order.