The Capture & Memo tool is available in the preview window of the Case Detail page.
1. Start the Medit Link application.
2. Select a case in the Case Box.
3. Click the scan file you want to preview. Its 3D model is displayed in the preview section.
- Use the mouse to rotate, move, and zoom in/out the model.
- You can also enable/disable color information by using the Texture option.
4. After adjusting the position or size of the model view, press the Capture & Memo button and the image will be captured and shown on a separate window.
- The captured image window has simple memo tools on the header.
(1) Undo and Redo the last action you performed.
(2) Delete all the markings and text added onto the image.
(3) Change the line thickness; there are 3 choices.
(4) Write text on the image.
- A text placeholder(speech bubble) will be added to the image.
- You can change the font size; there are 3 font sizes to choose from.
(5) Change the color of the brush or text.
(6) Once you click the Save button, an image file with your drawing and text is created and attached to the case so that you can share it with your partners when ordering.