The Auto Upload Scan Raw File feature uploads raw scan files automatically to the cloud server. If this feature is enabled, you will be able to access raw scan data from another PC which was not used for creating that particular case, allowing you to add scans or edit scan data anywhere. On the other hand, if the feature is disabled, only mesh files will be stored in the cloud server, and you will be able to only view the scan data.
1. Start the Medit Link application.
2. Click Settings on the left menu pane.
3. Tap the "On/Off" button next to Auto Upload Scan Raw File at the bottom of the Settings so that the button reads "On."
- Once it is enabled, raw scan data will be uploaded to the cloud automatically. When it is disabled, only mesh files will be stored in the cloud.
- If you access the Case Detail page of the same case from another PC not used for scanning the case, you will see the raw data file is listed but not downloaded. Click the Download icon to store the raw data to the local disk.
- Once the download process is complete, you will be able to add scans or edit the scan data.