Can I use the i500 while Medit Link is disconnected from the internet?
The Medit Link application supports the offline mode in case the network is unstable or unavailable. Even in the offline mode, you can still use all other features except for order, delete, and sync.
1. Start the Medit Link application.
2. Click My Information at the bottom-left corner to open the My Information window.
3. Enable the Work Offline option.
- When the network become available or when you manually switch back to the online mode, the offline mode will be terminated and the file sync process will be reinitiated.
- The Medit Link application has no time limit for running the offline mode but iScan has 44 days.
- The offline mode is available for accounts that have logged in to the Medit Link application at least once before.