The Medit Link application fails to auto-update, and the following message appears.
1. Close the Medit Link Task Manager program.
- Open the Task Manager on your Windows 10 by using the Ctrl + Shift + Esc keyboard shortcut.
- Click the Processes tab; it's near the upper-left corner of the Task Manager window.
- Select the Medit Link Task Manager application from the list.
- Click End Task; it's in the bottom-right corner of the Task Manager window.
2. Log in to the Medit Link website (www.meditlink.com) and click the Download Medit Link button at the bottom left of the page.
3. Download the Medit Link installer, install the application.
4. Restart your Windows.