Smart scan filtering removes unnecessary soft tissues depending on the selected filter.
- Soft tissue remains intact. This option is useful when scanning an edentulous case, dental model, or stone model.
Teeth + Gingiva
- Soft tissues that interfere with the scan are removed, leaving only the necessary gingiva. You can use this option for most of the general scan cases.
Intense Teeth + Gingiva
- Scan data is acquired only from the gingiva within a certain distance from the tooth.
- By scanning only the area required for patient consultation, unnecessary soft tissue trimming is reduced.
- All other data except for teeth is removed, leaving the least amount of gingiva. This option is effective when you need to perform additional scanning for only the teeth after you scanned the case using the "Teeth + Gingiva" option.