The Scan Replay feature replays the scanning process.
- You can select whether the scanner tip and the scan area are shown during replay.
- After completing scan stages, this feature may help check the scan environment or the scan strategy.
1. Click the Scan replay button in the tools section.
2. Click the Play button to start the reply. You can move the slider bar in order to jump closer to a specific timestamp.
❏ Command options
Show/hide scanner tip
- Shows/hides the scanner tip during the replay.
Show/hide scanning area
- Shows/hides the scanning area during the replay.
Scan stage to replay
- Selected stages are played in time order.
a) Slider bar: starts replay from a chosen timestamp.
b) Replay speed: changes the replay speed (x0.5, x1.0, x3.0)
c) Repeat: turns repeat on or off
d) Play previous scan: plays the previous scan stage.
e) Play/stop: starts or stops replay.
f) Play next scan: plays the next scan stage.