High resolution scan
- acquires high-resolution 3D images from the whole or partial scan area.
- High-resolution and standard-resolution images are combined during the post-processing.
- If this feature is enabled, the post-processing time take longer than when disabled.
- This feature is useful when you scan prepped teeth or scanbodies that require more intricate details.
- It is recommended to use the High-resolution scan mode for scan areas that require more intricate details, and to use the standard resolution scan mode for the rest. In this way, the post-processing time and the file size of the final result become less than when scanning the whole case in the High resolution mode, but the final result contains all necessary details.
- It is recommended to set the model display mode to Texture off while using the High-resolution scan mode because the areas scanned in High-resolution scan mode is easily noticeable in a single texture color.