- completes the scan process and start the post-processing for final results.
❏ Before starting the Complete stage, check the following:
- If all required scan stages are complete. (The tag indicates completed stages.)
- If there is no missing data while scanning the important and necessary areas.
- If the acquired scan data is shown reliable on the reliability map.
- If unnecessary data has been properly removed.
❏ Command options
Create standard digital model
- creates an optimized 3D digital model.
- Noisy data is automatically removed, and holes are formed in place of that missing data.
Create 3D printable model
- The outermost boundary is extended vertically with a thickness to create a 3D printable model.
- The file size and surface roughness are adjustable in Settings.
❏ Model base option
- Total height: sets the total height of the model.
- Minimum base height: sets the minimum height from the lowest point of the model.
- Minimum wall thickness: sets the minimum thickness of the model.