- Completes the scan and generates the result data.
❏ Before starting the Complete stage, check if:
- all the required scan stages are complete. (The tag notifies completed scan stages.)
- there was no missing data while scanning the important and necessary areas.
- there was enough reliable data shown on the reliability map.
- the unnecessary soft tissues have been properly removed.
❏ Command options
Create standard digital model
- Creates an optimized 3D digital model.
- The noisy data will be automatically removed, and holes are formed in place of that missing data.
Create 3D printable model
- The outermost boundary will be extended vertically with a thickness to create a 3D printable model.
- The user can adjust file size and surface roughness in Settings.
❏ Model base option
- Total height: sets the total height of the model.
- Minimum base height: sets the minimum height from the lowest point of the model.
- Minimum wall thickness: sets the minimum thickness of the model.