❏ Work Detail UI overview
In the Work Detail page, you can check the case's detail information and perform various tasks.
(1) Case information
- You can view case information: case name, clinic name, and requested delivery date.
- Modifying information is unavailable for cases received as orders but available for cases created through Work Box.
(2) Additional case information
- Memo entered by a clinic is shown here. For cases created through Work Box, this field is empty.
(3) Command options
a) Preview: opens a preview window to check multiple scan data.
b) Clone: clones a case
- If you clone a case, which was received as an order, the cloned case's Work Detail page appears.
- For cloning a case created through Work Box, it is required to choose whether the clone contains Form Data only or All Data.
c) Attach: adds files to a case.
d) Export: According to your export setup in Settings, the scan files are exported in a selected format and saved to the chosen storage location.
e) Share: creates a weblink for sharing a case.
- Anyone who receives the weblink can view the case through a web browser.
f) Support request: You can request Medit Link customer support team for technical support.
(4) File list
- File list: You can view all files that were created using the linked program, included in an order, and attached. File types are classified as Order Form, Scan, CAD, CAM, Mill or Attached.
- Type > Order: Cases ordered through Medit Link contain this type of file(.orderInfo). If you click the file, you can check the detailed order information: form information, memo for order.
- Type > Form: indicates [.detalProject] files. You can convert a [.orderInfo] file to a [.dentalProject] file. For how to create a [.dentalProject] file, refer to this article → Creating dentalProject
- Type > Scan / CAD / CAM / Attached: indicates work stages in which the file was created by using a linked program, or whether the file was attached. It does not mean a file's attribute.
- If you select a file, the type of which is "Order" or "Form", form information and memo for order will be displayed.
- You can preview scan data or screenshots.
(6) Launch a linked program by each work stage.
- Linked programs can be selected in the Settings > Set link program option.
- For the CAM and Mill stages, setting linked programs is unavailable. Currently, you can only complete these stages by selecting "Done".
(7) Delete the case
- For a case received as an order, it can be deleted only after Confirm Delivery is done by a clinic.
- Cases created through Work Box can be deleted anytime.
- For cases that can be deleted, the Delete button appears on the top-right corner of the Work Detail page.