- Once a case has been completed in Work Box, the status of the case will be reflected as Ready in In Box.
(1) The number indicates the total number of cases completed in Work Box. You can click the Ready status box to view the case list.
(2) A status label appears on the case. It will be updated in real time.
- You can enter shipping information in the Order Details page of the Ready status case.
(1) The Ready status is not notified to your partner as it may require rework or inspection even after the work is done in Work Box.
(2) You can select a delivery type between Shipment or Self-Delivery. If you choose Shipment, you will need to key in the shipping information such as the shipping company name and tracking number. In the case of Self-Delivery, you can still enter shipping information in the Memo. After you have entered shipping information, the status of the case will be updated to Shipped and your partner will be notified.
- When tracking information is entered, the status is updated to Shipped and shared with the partner.
(1) You can check the tracking information entered.
(2) You can modify the tracking information until your partner confirms the delivery.
- When your partner clicks Confirm Delivery, the status will updated to Completed.