If you select a case from In Box, you can view the detailed information through the Order Details page.
(1) It shows the current status of the case. It is updated in real-time according to the work progress of the case.
(2) Displays Form Information, Case Name and Patient Name that were entered by the clinic. Click form information to check its detailed information.
(3) All data included in the case are shown. If you select scan data, you can preview the file.
(4) You can export the order form as a PDF document or print it directly.
- The PDF & Print feature is available for Pending, Accepted, Ready, Shipped, and Completed cases, but not for Canceled, Rejected, or Refunded cases.
- The PDF & Print feature is unavailable in the offline mode.
(5) You can check the following information regarding the order.
- Order ID (issued automatically upon ordering)
- The date and time of the order
- The date requested for delivery
- The partner's name who sent the order
(6) You can reject the order until you accept it.
(7) The price information appears depending on the order type: with payment, skip payment, order only.
(8) If the clinic created a memo when ordering, it appears here.
(9) When you click Confirm Order, the order is accepted.
- The case's status is updated to "Accepted." The clinic will be notified of the update.
- In Work Box, the case become available for group members(internal staffs). They can start the work process for the case.