When you select a case in In Box, you will be able to view the details on the Order Details page.
(1) It shows the current status of the ordered case. It is updated in real time depending on the progress of the case.
(2) Displays Form Information, Case Name and Patient Name (including the option to switch the sharing option on/off) which were provided when placing an order by a clinic. Click on each item to view the detailed requirements.
(3) You can check all the data included in the ordered case. Click on the icon to open the Preview dialog.
(4) You can view the information entered by the clinic. You can check the Order ID (issued automatically when the order has been placed), order completion time, requested delivery date, and the name of the partner who placed the order.
(5) Based on the order information, you can export it as a PDF document or print it directly.
- The PDF & Print feature is available for orders in Pending, Accepted, Ready, Shipped, and Completed, but not for Canceled, Rejected, or Refunded.
- It is not available in offline mode.
(6) Any Pending orders can be rejected as you have not accepted them. Once an order has been accepted, you will not be able to reject it. Rejected orders are listed in the In Box, and you will not be able to access them anymore.
(7) The price information is shown here, and its disclosure is determined by the status at the time of order.
(8) This section shows the Memo entered when placing the order. If nothing has been entered, it will be left blank.
(9) When you click Confirm Order, the order will be accepted and the status update will be notified to your partner as well. The accepted order will be shared in Work Box automatically so that members in the lab can start working on the order.