You can free up the local disk by cleaning up the data created while using the Medit Link application.
1. Open the Medit Link application.
2. Go to Settings, and click the trash bin icon next to Available Space.
(1) It calculates how much space can be freed up by cleaning up the files the latest modification date of which is within the date range.
(2) It shows how much storage is occupied by file group for the filtered period. For deletion, you can select individual file group:
- Synced Scan Raw Files
- Synced Scan Result Files
- Synced Files Other Than Scan Related Files
- Unsynced San Raw Files
(3) Deletes selected file groups.
- This feature is available to both an administrator and members.
(4) You can also empty Trash Box from here.
- This function is only available to administrator accounts.
- If you empty Trash Box, the files will be permanently erased from the Medit Link server and cannot be restored.