You can free up the local disk by cleaning up the data created while using the Medit Link application.
1. Open the Medit Link application.
2. Go to Settings > Storage Management.
❏ Set period
- Set the period and select the file you need to remove. You can see the files that the chosen period (All, 1 week ago, 1 month ago, 6 months ago, or 1 year ago) has elapsed from the file creation.
❏ Local storage
- Raw data: Remove the selected raw data from the PC. If the raw data is already uploaded to the cloud, you can download and use it whenever you want.
- Result & attachment: Remove the result and attachment files such as mesh, image, video from the PC. If these files are already uploaded to the cloud, you can download and use them whenever you want.
- Others: See the files used to operate the system and other programs. It shows the storage of your PC. You cannot remove these files directly in Medit Link.
- Delete: Remove selected files from the PC.
❏ Cloud storage
- Raw data: The raw data does not take up the cloud storage, so it will not be in the pi-chart. You can manage the raw data as well for a specific purpose, such as data security.
- Result & attachment: The result and attachment files take up the cloud storage. If the cloud storage is full, you can secure the storage space by removing unnecessary files.
- Buy storage: If you use Standard membership, you can subscribe to the Premium plan to expand to more cloud storage.
- Delete: Remove selected files from the cloud storage to free up the space.
⚠️ The "Delete" function is only available to the Administrator account.
⚠️ If you log in with a Member account, you will not be able to use the "Buy Storage" or "Delete" functions.