You can free up the local disk by cleaning up the data created while using the Medit Link application.
1. Open the Medit Link application.
2. Go to Settings > Storage Management.
- It enables you to check the available space by calculating the disk occupied by the Medit Link application and its scan data.
- You can free up the disk capacity by deleting data within the period of time you set.
- The data deleted by clicking the Empty Trash Box feature will be permanently erased. They are not able to be recovered.