(1) By default, cases created using Medit Link are stored in the designated folder on the computer. You can change it to another folder except for network folders or any folder which contains other data.
(2) Shows the available space of the drive where Medit Link is installed. The space used by Medit Link is indicated separately. The user will be notified if the available space is less than 10GB.
(3) You can set the language displayed in UI. Updating the Medit Link application is not required to update or download the language pack. If a new language pack is released, it will be notified when you start the Medit Link application. You can download the new language pack by clicking the icon right next to the language option field in the Settings window. To change the language setting, you will need to restart the Medit Link application.
(4) You can change the teeth labeling option to either FDI or US. The change can be applied without restarting the Medit Link application.
(5) Set the mesh format type applied to files exported from the case detail page in Case Box.
(6) You can choose whether to show notifications regarding partnership and orders in real time. When it is set to On, a message will pop up in the bottom left corner of the screen for 1 second for any incoming notifications. If turned off, the message will not be displayed. Regardless of the setting, you will be able to check the messages under the Notifications List.
(7) You can check the Medit Link version as well as the Terms & Conditions.
(8) You can download the Medit Link User Guide.