(1) You can export cases for another account or backup.
(2) Options for exporting cases.
(3) By default, cases created via Medit Link are stored in the designated local folder.
- You can change it to another local folder or the network drive mapped with a network folder.
- In the offline mode, a network drive will be unavailable (beta feature).
(4) Shows the available space of the local drive where Medit Link is installed. The space occupied by Medit Link is indicated separately. The program will notify the user if the available space is less than 10GB.
(5) Set the default app language.
- You can download language updates without updating the whole program.
- If an additional language pack is available, you will be notified upon launching the application. Click the globe icon next to the language option field to download the update.
- To apply changes, restart the application.
(6) Select the teeth labeling option between FDI and US. Applying the change doesn't require restart.
(7) Choose whether to show notifications regarding partnership(contract), orders and work progress.
- On: Notifications will pop up for 1 second for any incoming message.
- Off: Notification will not be displayed.
- Regardless of this setting, you can check all messages in the notification list.
(8) The Auto Upload Scan Raw File feature automatically uploads raw scan files to cloud server.
- If this feature is enabled, you are able to access raw scan data from another PC that was not used for creating that particular case, which means that you can perform additional scans or edit the scan data anywhere.
- On the other hand, if the feature is disabled, only mesh files are stored in cloud server. Therefore, when you access the case through a PC that was not used for scanning the case, you can only view the scan data.
(9) You can check the version of your Medit Link application, as well as the terms & conditions.