- Save folder: Specify a folder to store the results generated from Medit Link and connected programs.
- Language settings: This option lets you select the Medit Link language and update it.
- Teeth labeling: You can select the teeth labeling system between FDI and US.
- Notifications: Set whether to receive notifications for program updates.
- Uploading raw scan file: Determines whether to automatically upload raw scan data to the cloud. It helps to back up the original data and perform seamless scanning when using Medit Link with the same account on another PC. The original data cloud backup only applies to data acquired by Medit Scan for Clinics
- Quick scan: Choose if you would like to have the scan stages which are preoperative maxilla scan, preoperative mandible scan, or face scan to automatically appear in Medit Scan for Clinics without having to fill in the form information.
(2) Storage management
- This menu provides features for viewing and managing storage usage.
- Using the Disk cleanup feature, you can free up the disk by deleting data within the period of time you choose.
- Data deleted by clicking on the "Empty Trash Box" cannot be recovered.
(3) Set connected programs
- You can associate the following programs with Medit Link.
- Clinic account: Medit Scan for Clinics(Scanning S/W), exocad(CAD)
- Lab account: Medit Scan for Clinics(Scanning S/W), Medit Scan for Labs(Scanning S/W), exocad(CAD), Maestro 3D(CAD)
(4) Options for exporting cases.
(5) You can export cases for another account or backup.
(6) Configure the proxy server when you need to bypass your network restriction.
(7) You can check the version of your Medit Link application, as well as the terms & conditions.
(8) You can download the guide documentation for Medit Link users.