Cases that was processed for an order through Case Box are listed in Order Box, in which the status of orders are indicated with order labels: pending, accepted, shipped, completed, canceled, rejected, or refunded.
(1) After choosing a search attribute from the single-select list, you can search for a case by entering their case name, patient name, patient ID, lab name, or order ID. By default, the search attribute is set to "All" and the query method "Contains". The customized search attribute and query method will be maintained until you restart the application.
- Contains: finds a case containing a particular string in a given name.
- Equals: finds a case, the given name of which is the exact match.
- The search feature is not case sensitive but whitespace sensitive.
(2) Filter cases by order type.
- At least one status has to be selected from the list: Order Only, Skip Payment, With Payment.
(3) You can filter the list by the order date. You can use the preset period such as 7 days or 30 days, or specify the period by selecting the start and end date.
(4) The list can be sorted by order status. Click on a status label to filter the list by the chosen status. Clicking the status label again will release the filter.
- Pending: The case has been processed for an order, but the partner did not accept it yet.
- Accepted: The order has been accepted by the partner.
- Shipped: The partner completed the work process for the case, and it is ready for the delivery.
- Completed: Confirm Delivery has been conducted for the order.
(5) It explains the meaning of status labels that are used in Order Box.
(6) All ordered cases are listed according to the selected filter.
- All cases are updated in real time.
- For the cases that are Canceled, Rejected, or Refunded, you can only view them from the list.