You can share case files with your partners via the Case Box.
1. Start the Medit Link application.
2. Go to Case Box, and select the case which you wish to share files from.
3. Enter the case details screen, and click the Share button.
4. On the Share window, you can choose the files you wish to share, as well as whether to send these files via email or create a weblink.
(a) Shows the whole list of files in the case, except for the raw scan files. By default, all the files will be ticked off and you can deselect the files you don't wish to share.
- If the total size of the files exceeds 100MB, depending on the recipient's mobile device, loading the shared images or streaming via the live view may slow down.
(b) Once you create the weblink by clicking the Get button, you will no longer be able to edit the file list. To edit the file list, you will need to create a new weblink. In this case, the previous weblink will automatically expire.
5. Once you click the Get button, you will be given a Public Link to share the files. Anyone using the link will be able to check the scan data. The weblink will expire in 30 days.
(a) Share the weblink via an email.
(b) Copy the weblink to the clipboard.
(c) You can preview the weblink through your web browser.
(d) Discard the current weblink.